Noel-Baker IT Services can provide your school or business with excellent, high quality ICT support services. We can provide on-site ICT technicians; this can happen on regular basis on fixed days or flexible basis of support.
We have been supporting schools for five years and have technical expertise in what technology compliments and supports the national curriculum; this encompasses both software and hardware aspects of ICT.
For businesses, we have a great knowledge in up and coming technology out that is suitable for each office environment. As technicians, we are always looking for new technology which will support us in our office. We can offer suitable technology for design work environments, administration offices or help you design the best plan for you.
We offer a variety of technical support:
• Support with Phone systems, Websites and Email
• Remote Support – we can access the server or your desktop and solve the issue from a distance, quickly and efficiently
• On-site Visits
• Ofsted Emergency Support
• Network Connectivity issues and Internet Services
• Hardware Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Repairs
• Server Install and Configuration
• Backups and Data Recovery Solutions
• Network Management
• MIS Support
• Project Management – support with new installation of software
• Quoting and Ordering Service
• Website Design and Support
• Web-based Helpdesk
• Demonstrations and Support with Software or Hardware
• Projector and Smartboard Installations
• Switch and Hub Cabinet Upgrades